The Southeast Environmental Association is a non-profit community watershed group working to improve the quality of life for those people living & working in the SEA Region. The SEA watershed management area is the largest on Prince Edward Island at ~720km2.
Our main goal is to protect, maintain, and enhance the ecology of southeastern Prince Edward Island for the environmental, social, and economic wellbeing of area residents.
We aim to do this through projects that:
- Improve & enhance the environment
- Create educational learning opportunities
- Increase cultural & historic awareness
- Create opportunities for recreational & economic development
- Bring people together through volunteerism, thus contributing to a strong and vibrant community
SEA is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors representing various sectors of our society.